1. Develop skills oriented to product development, from the business plan to marketing and commercialization;
2. Acquire skills in testing, evaluating and guaranteeing the quality of components and products;
3. Be able to specify industrial transformation systems;
4. Use information systems for communication, data acquisition and control;
5. Plan and be able to manage product and device development projects;
6. Integrate sustainable development practices and environmental preservation and recovery in the design and production of components;
7. Know how to apply the principles of sustainable product development, Eco-efficiency, systems integration, eco-design, product life cycle in your future job.
8. Involve students in design activities, and integration of research activities;
9. Support for the consolidation of relevant competitiveness and technology poles and target industrial sectors.